Thursday, July 16, 2009

N moments

When I got home from work yesterday, N gave me a dozen red roses. On a random Wednesday! He said it was because I was such a sweet wife and he loves me. I said, "You know most wives would think you were cheating, right?" Then I led him into the bedroom. He says he wasn't expecting that when he bought the roses, but it seemed like the only sane response to me.

Later that night, we were in bed reading. I was reading my book, and he was reading an ESPN magazine I bought for him because Maria Sharapova was on the cover. All of a sudden he asks me, "Would you describe me as polite, quirky and tall?" I thought he had taken a quiz or something, and I said yes. Then he said, "Good, because that's what Maria Sharapova is looking for in a man." So I tickled him.

1 comment:

Biddie said...

Lol. It sounds like you have a great relationship. You gotta have laughter, and it seems like you are doing just fine.