Monday, December 8, 2008

Aniversary gift

Well I went to the Holidazzle Parade in my silly shoes and I was not cold. Yay! It was slippery, because of those silly downtown sidewalks, but other people were slipping too and it was actually kind of funny. The tent was cool, we sat on bleachers and drank hot cocoa while watching the parade. Then we had dinner, after which I got the meat sweats because 28 ox is a lot of meat for two people to eat. But it's delicious. And we got free chocolate cake because we mentioned it was our anniversary. Yum!

Every year N and I get each other presents based on the traditional gift. For the 5th, it's wood. He got me a digital picture frame ( the actual frame is wood), which I already wanted! It's so cool. I can't wait to load it up with all our pictures.

Okay, I have nothing exciting to say today.

No comments: