Tuesday, December 30, 2008

tats

I'm cool because comebacknikki gave me a shout out. Thanks!

Okay, I am really bothered by tattoos. I try not to be. I know many lovely people that have them, and I really don't try to be judgmental, but I can't stand tattoos. First of all, have a fear of hepatitis, among other things, so I wouldn't want to get involved in the whole thing. But aside from that, I really don't like how they look. It's like visual pain and awkwardness for me. So if I know you and love you and you have a tattoo, I apologize. But please don't show it to me if you can avoid it.

3 comments:

comebacknikki said...

That is one thing I never would have guessed bothered you! I guess I'll have to keep all of mine hidden the next time I see you. ;)

Speaking of that - are you planning on going to the reunion?

Truth-Monkey said...

Sorry...a friend sent me a bunch of pictures of a new tattoo and it weirded me out for a moment.

I hadn't thought about it...what are the dates?

comebacknikki said...

It's the weekend of June 26th. I'm going!