Sunday, November 8, 2009

High school survey

I did this survey in June, 2006. I found it when looking for something from MySpace to repost here.


The high school senior year survey


Your senior year in High School is supposed to be "the best year of your life." Let's see how much you remember. I know for some it might be hard for you to go back that far!

1. Who was your best friend? A, L and D,of course

2. What sports did you play? Marching Band....and anyone who says it's not a sport has never done it.

3. What kind of car did you drive? 1985 gold honda accord

4. It's Friday night, where were you? football game or raising hell with the clan

5. Were you a party animal? in my own way, yeah

6. Were you in the "In Crowd"? ummm,not even close

7. Ever skip school? lots of mornings

8. Ever smoke? that's when I started

9. Were you a nerd? more of a geek

10. Did you get suspended/expelled? never

11. Can you sing the Alma Mater? no

12. Who was your favorite teacher? Jenks...a freshman teacher,but always the favorite

13. Favorite class? AP European History...we had some good times

14. What was your schools full name? Dennis-Yarmouth Regional High School

15. School mascot? Dolphins

16. Did you go to Prom? yeah, but I probably should have skipped like I did junior year...I had three different pictures taken with different friends, others in my class thought I was drunk because I acted like myself in front of them for the first time (I was a good Mormon at the time), and then I got in a fight with my best friends over drinking. All in all, I should have skipped it.

17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? I see no reason to

18. What do you remember most about graduation? making up with A (though the fight started again soon after), candy leis from Elvis' family, and thinking about it being the first time in four years that I wasn't playing Pomp and Circumstance.

19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year? there are a lot of great memories with the clan that would be better not to be published anywhere.

20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? no idea what this is

21. Did you have a job your senior year? babysitting and the shoe store

22. Who did you date? J and I broke up in February, there was no one serious after that until college. But R and R happened senior year.

23. Where did you go most often for lunch? cafeteria. we couldn't leave

24. Have you gained weight since then? yeah

25. What did you do after graduation? I went to Ripon College, met A....then I moved Minnesota and went to school again (which I just finished), married N

No comments: