Friday, September 26, 2008

blogging (mostly)

I really don't want to blog about all the problems I have with blogging, as I've done before. But I am upset that I started this blog three weeks ago and have so few posts to show for it. I wanted to really get started this time. But there are a few issues. One: I never have clever topics or good stories, at least not in comparison to some of the blogs I follow. Two: I have a hard time working up the energy a lot of days...it's just easier to keep reading my book. Three: I've put a lot of writing-related pressure on myself. I like to keep a paper journal, I also have a different notebook for "working things out," I have this blog, and I've been working on some memoirs lately. Well, mostly in my head, but now and then there is some actual work done on them. So there you go, that's my whiny blog about how bad I am at blogging.

In other news, I have set a date. The frozen embryos transfer date has been set. I won't post it, because I don't want anyone to know the actual date. But it is good to have a day to look forward to, rather than the nebulous "future." In the meantime I have drugs to take, appointments to make, blada blada. But now it seems almost fun, in preparation for the big day. Of course, after the big day will be the even bigger and absolutely torturous two weeks of waiting. I'm trying not to think of that right now.

Back to the blog issue for a moment. I haven't told anyone about my new blog yet. Which means I am writing into the void right now. No readers, just me talking to myself. It's probably pathetic. I'm just not sure the best way to go about letting people know, so I keep putting it off.

No comments: