Friday, September 5, 2008

Salutations and Introductions

This is not my first blog. I was on Diaryland when that was the new craze, and I have sites on MySpace and Facebook. But I've been having some frustrations lately, and I wanted to have somewhere to work them out a little bit. I could go back to Diaryland, but I lost my Gold membership, and I know only one person who actively uses it anymore. And the networking sites don't really lend themselves to actual blogging. I decided I wanted a new home, so I did some research. I have a friend from college who blogs here, and when I looked into it and realized it was connected to Google I thought it would be right for me.

So here I am with a new home. I hope to be a better blogger than I have been in the past.

By way of introduction; I'm 31, a nurse manager in a long term care facility, married to a super tall sweetheart of a man, own a black lab puppy who is out of control, and live in a beautiful house we bought in December 2007. I like movies, the Minnesota Twins, traveling and reading (I actually read more than is probably healthy).

I guess that will do for now. Wish me luck!

No comments: