Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting

I voted! The advantage of living in a small town that makes people draw their jaw and repeat the name everytime you tell them where you live because they think a 45 minute commute is unthinkable, is that you don't have to wait long to vote.* Or at all, which is sweet. Even sweeter that the polling place is approximately 2 minutes from your house and on the way to the free way. Yay! So I voted, and I got a sticker, and I still got to work on time. Rock on.

Now I have to endure the rest of the day, and maybe until tomorrow, before the outcome is announced. And I thought the commercials would stop today, but the radio was tripled up on them on my way to work. Talk about last minute desperation.

Anyway, go out and vote. My opinions are well-known, but regardless of who you vot for, get out and do it. Happy voting!!

*And the advantage to writing in a blog rather than writing actual literature is that you can use amazingly long run-on sentences that no one will try to edit. :)

No comments: