Monday, November 3, 2008

hatemail

Today I got my first hateful comment. Yay! Now I feel like a real blogger.

At first I was glad that I had the opportunity to not publish the load of bull that the idiot wrote, but now I almost wish I had saved it so people could see how sick some people are. I won't say what his website is because he doesn't deserve free advertising. Let's just say he didn't like my opinion on abortions. On his website there are pictures supposedly of aborted babies. Clearly, these would be partial-birth abortions, which is not your standard, first-term abortion. Also, I am pro-choice. That is not the opposite of pro-life, it's a middle ground. But when you're a fanatic, you don't notice subtleties, so I don't know why I bothered to mention it.

I am very happy that the election is tomorrow because I am sick of being forced to believe that otherwise intelligent people may want Sarah Palin in office. But no matter tomorrow's outcome, my politics won't change. Hate me for it, but that's who I am.

No comments: