Monday, November 17, 2008

We're so cute!

I have a follower! Yay! Mr. Nicholas has a blog again, but he'll probably be even worse then me at updating it. By the way, I forgot to tell him that I'm glad he's not on fire. Sadly, I wasn't even aware that was a possibility until he mentioned it. I'm a little slow on the news uptake, what can I say?

So the cutest thing happened yesterday. N and I were in church (yeah, I know...just skip over that part and continue with the story) and as we were getting our coats on at the end of the service this older woman who had been sitting behind us caught our attention and said, "I think you two like each other. (This probably had to do with the fact that we are never not touching.) We laughed and agreed that we did like each other, and then she asked if we were dating. She seemed shocked when I told her we were married, and even more so when N said it would be five years next month. She said, "You'd never know it." Hee hee. That made us giddy all day.

No comments: